professionals sometimes miss these too? Since 2004, the IRS has allowed real estate owners to depreciate parts of their building more quickly than the standard 39 or 27.5 year schedule. This can produce tremendous savings on your tax bill and increase your cash flow.
Jeff Hiatt founded Performance Business Solutions in 1994 and since then has worked with property owners, CPAs, real estate attorneys and brokers to help clients reduce income tax on real estate through Cost Segregation Studies. He has directly participated in over 8,000 studies, creating billions in tax deferrals for his clients.
You will learn:
- How to increase your depreciation deduction significantly without creating an audit risk
- When you can write off a new kitchen in a unit in as little as 5 years 2 years!
- What produces a 5 to 1 return on your investment
- How to get an immediate write off of 50% of improvements
- The benefit of a cost segregation analysis on both today’s taxes and future returns
- How you can do all this retroactive to 2004 without amending any prior returns!