High end city houses that appeal to today’s buyer look quite different from starter homes in the ‘burbs. And what about that mid-level home? Maximizing your sale price while minimizing your costs is what it’s all about, and staging to the right level is a large part of that.
Brenda Douglas of Staged Works has been working with investors in MA and NH to create the look that makes the house fly off the shelf, while not breaking the bank. She’ll share some tips to help you tailor our staging to the price point of the property and the target buyer.
You will hear:
- Examples of fixtures appropriate to starter, mid level and high-end homes
- The financial results of staging vs. not staging
- Whether it pays to stage a house that has been stagnating on the market
- Solutions to specific problems, such as whether to paint tile, and enhancing old period details, such as black and white tile
- Quality Construction vs. Cheap ‘n Pretty; staging for each
And lots of Q&A to help you get your properties sold quickly.
You may order drinks and dinner at the venue, before, during and after the event. Parking, out back, after 5pm is free. Cash bar and food available in the meeting room, you can order dinner and drinks, so come early and stay late!