If you are like most of us, you use some form of software to manage your rentals. It could be anything from a simple Excel spreadsheet to a complex feature-rich package. How do you know if it’s a good solution for your needs? And what happens as you grow? Will you soon outgrow your current system?
Tim Adler has spent significant time reviewing various types of software to make his property management life easier. He’ll be sharing the results of his research along with his conclusions, and his discussions with other users. He will highlight some of the differences and how they might apply to various companies and users.
You will hear:
- Several software solutions and how they meet the needs of different types of companies
- The trade-off of ease of use vs complexity
- The differences you should consider for landlord/owners vs property managers for others
- Interoperability with other software you use, such as
- Tenant screening
- Pros and cons of PC based vs Cloud based solutions
- How they handle multiple users, both simultaneously or not
Please bring your experiences and recommendations to share with the group, because as always, the presentation is interactive. Questions are encouraged.