Ever bought a multi-family and wonder where the profit went? Looking for another but don’t want
to get burned? The agent says it’s a Cash Cow, but what if it’s just a Pig with Lipstick? Can you really make it cash flow at $200K per unit?
Ann Bellamy is going to give you some rules of thumb and ways to screen income property so you know which properties you can dig deeper on, and which ones to leave for the “bigger fool”.
You will hear:
- 4 Rules of thumb and how to apply them – or not
- A case study illustrating these rules
- When the 50% rule may not be aggressive enough
- What is usually left out of the MLS listing
- Where to get the APOD spreadsheet for free that the CCIM’s use
- Free online screening resources for rental rates, environmental hazards, and more
These are not substitutes for in depth analysis, but will help you quickly weed out the properties that won’t work for you, so you can focus on those that will. This presentation is interactive, so bring your best screening tips and your questions.