We’ve all been intrigued by the promise of the great returns you can achieve by investing in other areas. The Massachusetts market is not known for great cash flow so what happens when you venture out of the area?
We’re going to highlight 4 different experiences in 4 different geographies, including buy and hold, and flipping. This is not an advertisement for any of these locations or methodologies, but an exploration of what really happened in these 4 scenarios. Draw your own conclusions and make your own decisions on what is right for you, when you’ve had a chance to ask questions of all the presenters.You will hear:
- The reasons these investors chose to make the leap out of Massachusetts
- The steps they took to find the properties
- The ease or difficulty of managing from hours and hours away
- Self-manage or property manager?
- How they found the property manager if they used one
- The actual time spent on each deal
- If it actually makes money
- Whether it was worth it to them
Join us for an interactive discussion where you’ll hear from 4 investors in multi-family, single family and commercial property and their experiences in holding and flipping these out of state properties.The bar will be open and you can order dinner during the event. We have the best networking in Worcester County!