Scott Goddard is a professional wetland scientist and specializes in creative solutions to land use issues. He is also a developer in his own right, and has successfully taken parcels from a no-build or minimal use to a multiple lot approval.
You will hear:
- How to identify the issue
- Why local regulations can be more restrictive than federal or state requirements
- When you can get two opposing opinions and sets of advice on the same subdivision
- Approaches that maximize land area for use
- How long the process can take
- Why your risk tolerance plays into the game
When to call in the cavalry
Scott will cover some case studies where he successfully increased the value of land, and answer your questions about the steps you need to take.