Advanced Massachusetts Landlord Strategies
- Nervous about rental property in Massachusetts?
- Need some solid strategies for bullet-proofing your tenant relations?
- Want some tips on clean and fast evictions?
Brian Lucier has been successful in Housing Court 88 times and counting, and he’s going to share some tips with you to ease the process of being a landlord in a tenant-biased state.
Here are some of the myths he’s going to dispel, how many of them do you subscribe to?
- Massachusetts is too tenant-friendly for you to be a successful landlord
- You can’t evict a tenant with children during the winter
- It takes up to six months to evict a tenant
- It is illegal to evict a tenant within 7 days
- You can never collect on a judgment even if you win
You will learn:
- How to avoid the problem in the first place
- How to structure your rental agreements properly so you win if you end up in court
- Some “silver bullets” to help you through the eviction process
- Collecting the moolah!
Brian has been a Massachusetts landlord for over a decade, and is the president of the Northern Worcester County Landlord Assn. He has been honing his process for working with tenants and is going to help make a landlord’s life easier.