Meghan Grugnale is a conveyancing attorney in MA and NH specializing in investor’s deals, and she excels at pulling rabbits out of a hat when it’s down to the wire. She will discuss some of the more difficult scenarios, how to deal with them and get the tough deals done.
You will hear:
- Types of back to back transactions and the difficulty level of closing each one
- When you can use C’s money to pay A
- How to smooth the process of a back to back closing or transactional funding deal
- When wholesale fees must show on the HUD
- When in the process to bring in the attorney
- What contracts are not assignable
- When you must take title
Bring your questions and your scenarios – each deal is a little different, and we’ll have a Q&A on how to handle it. Plan to order dinner, drinks or a snack, we are grateful to Ristorante Marcellino for giving us the space to allow us to offer you free events!