Think back to your first deal: was it killer, or did it almost kill you? (Remember, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” ♪♪♫) Anyway, some of us made major missteps, some squeaked through, and a few us of made a profit. But very few make almost $100K on their first deal.
Jack Sarcia used his college fund on a 3 unit when he was19, and quit his high paying job to focus on real estate. He teamed
up with his cousin Jay, a broker and contractor, to make his first flip happen. Jack definitely had a leg up, but it all starts with finding the deal.
When they go through this case study, you will hear:
- How Jack found this killer deal
- Initial analysis of the deal with expected profit
- Before and after photos
- The unexpected in a hoarder house
- What they chose to under-rehab and whether it back-fired
- How they maximized the profit
- Market conditions in the neighborhood
- Final breakdown
You’ll never look at a Gatorade bottle the same way.