Finding The Gold in OZ (in Opportunity Zones)
Ever heard someone say “The market is too hot?”, “There are no more deals left!”, “Is there any money left in Real Estate?” While there are some truths to the increase in market competition, there is no shortage of opportunities. Legislation to create these designated zones was just finalized in 4th Quarter 2017 and the timeline is very narrow.
Robynne Alexander, successful investor and property manager, started flipping in 1993. With 25+ years in Real Estate, and a background as commercial program manager for a $150 million company, Robynne has experience in brokerage management, commercial development and property management. She is currently working on several large projects in…….OZ!
You will hear:
• What an opportunity zone is and who benefits from them.
• How you can find the opportunity zone map and what properties are eligible.
• What types of funds are allowed to be invested within an OZ fund
• What types of properties AND BUSINESSES qualify
• What the timeline is to take action on investing in OZs (hint: it’s very very short)
Please bring your experiences and questions to share with the group, because as always, the presentation is interactive.
Who: All are welcome
What: we have the best real estate investing networking in Massachusetts, and the highest percentage of seasoned investors. No sales pitches, no selling speakers, no multi-level marketing, no memberships. $10 per person at the door, cash, PayPal or credit card
When: Tuesday March 19th, 6PM Networking, 6:30PM Program starts