Do you know which TYPE of eviction will get the tenant out the fastest? How about the provisions in your lease that will NEVER hold up in court, no matter how iron clad your wording is?
Inessa Shur, of Shur Law Group, LLC exclusively works representing landlords and property managers in all areas of the challenging landlor-tenant laws, and will share some tips and tricks for navigating the court systems. This is an encore presentation, she spoke at our Worcester event and was a huge hit!
You will hear:
- Pros and Cons of Leases vs Tenancy at Will
- 5 Most Important provisions in a lease
- Tenant Selection – how to vet a tenant properly
- The two statutory requirements for landlords that you can’t overcome in your lease, and what happens if you violate them
- The 4 types of evictions, and the relative speed to “gone” of each one
- Courthouse & Eviction “tips and tricks” – things you may not think of that will help!
And of course, our favorite horror stories, and what happens when you don’t do it correctly: